You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior .Net Developer
dunnhumby is looking for accomplished, proactive and enthusiastic full stack .Net Developers to join our growing London office at an exciting time of investment in our client products. dunnhumby is embarking on a major development project to build a suite of integrated web-based business applications on a common company platform that will support our client hosting requirements both in and out of the cloud.
You will have the opportunity to work on a number of greenfield projects developing our category management tools that will provide valuable business insights and intelligence to our clients. In order to deliver our goals, we require passionate technologists to push both our products and technologies forward. The right candidates will be familiar with the frameworks and tools required to deliver complex and responsive applications on cutting edge technologies.
Using full stack development tools and technologies you will be working within Agile development teams to deliver our web applications using Angular/React and their supporting internal micro-services, as well as a suite of externally facing web APIs for our clients to consume.
dunnhumby’s new category management tools will be primarily cloud hosted and so we are looking for developers with existing cloud exposure or strong candidates that are looking to gain cloud experience in their next role.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting development programme working with great teams and technologies.
What you’ll need:
- SOLID C# .Net experience is essential.
- .Net Core/Standard is essential.
- Angular/React front-end web development is desirable.
- Experience of designing and developing relational databases.
- Experience of delivering applications using containerisation is desirable.
- Proven background of working with an enterprise continuous delivery pipeline.
- Enterprise experience of working within an Agile environment.
- Familiar with all stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Proven development experience and understanding of formal testing and delivery methods.
A plus if you also:
- Demonstrate a recent track record of delivering commercial/client-focused applications or services.
- Possess knowledge of development frameworks within your specialist area.
- Demonstrate an aptitude for delivering exceptional standards.
- Demonstrate an eagerness and aptitude to learn new technologies and frameworks.
- Demonstrate an understanding of design patterns or architectures required to develop enterprise applications.
Life at dunnhumby
dunnhumbians are passionate people who always start with the Customer, we are ambitious and decisive, we listen and understand, innovate and explore, and work together to grow one dunnhumby.
Here you'll be part of a culture that welcomes participation and discussion at all levels
- You’ll get to work in an internationally collaborative environment alongside teams of ambitious, inquisitive and forward-thinking individuals
- We believe that learning and development never stops and provide opportunities to feed your curiosity to understand, improve, and learn; encouraging everyone to build on the best of what we do
- You'll have the opportunity to work with ground-breaking technology delivering extraordinary impact for our customers
- We’re a great believer in work-life balance offering early finish Fridays plus an extra day off on your birthday
- dunnhumby's spirit of community and the diversity of our people's skills, backgrounds and experiences makes us stronger. We continuously seek to build an environment of inclusion, equality and respect because we know that will make us the best business we can be
Come build a rewarding career with dunnhumby and see your ideas make an impact.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: