You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Support Bar Analyst
Based in Berlin
dunnhumby Germany is looking for a passionate Support Bar Analyst to join the Berlin office. You’ll be responsible for providing a single point of contact for all internal IT related user queries and issues whilst role modelling dunnhumby values and behaviours. Responsibilities include:
- Act as a single point of contact for all internal IT related user/customer queries/issues. Providing 1st and 2nd line technical support for MS suite of products, PCs, laptops, mobile devices, printers, AV and telecommunication equipment. Man the Support Bar to ensuring full coverage and backfill for the Service Desk as required.
- Help develop iService functionality and extending the Service Catalog and FAQs. Continually train new Service Desk Analysts to ensure they can resolve the maximum % of calls at first line in the shortest amount of time. Be involved in the transition of new Services.
- Ensure all calls are prioritised in order of urgency/impact to the business, allocate calls to internal teams and follow up to ensure SLA targets are achieved and the escalation process is followed at all times. Display elevated working standards ensuring own SLA targets are met at all times and collaboratively ensuring team targets are met.
- Present at induction courses and elsewhere as required, participate in floor walks, provide internal assistance and training on the use of iService and act as a backup for remote site visits when required.
- Manage communications to the business from Service Desk Announcements, ensure the Service Desk Community Site is always relevant and up to date and respond to iService satisfaction surveys and look for improvement opportunities.
- Proactively monitor the Service Desk and Support Bar looking for potential issues and highlighting them as appropriate. Work with the team to ensure all documentation and the CMDB is kept up to date at all times.
- Manage all machine builds for new starters and current staff including laptops, desktops and mobile devices.
- Take a keen interest in the Service Improvement roadmap for the Service Desk team that is consistent with both the dunnhumby and Global Support OGSM and is compatible with the Global Service Desk roadmap.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field
- Microsoft Applications - Windows 7, Office 2010, Outlook
- ITIL Processes & Procedures
- Service Management
- Help Desk Applications and Service Now / iService
- ITIL Qualification
- Work as a team with others
- Build strong relationships with colleagues
- Identify opportunities
- Identify personal priorities
- Demonstrate enthusiasm
- Deliver work to high standard
- Solve challenging problems
- Be driven to improve yourself and the way things are done
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: