You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Application Support Analyst (Investments)
Neogen are working with an Investment Bank to bring in an Application Support Analyst for an initial 6 month contract for their Edinburgh site.
In summary, they are looking for an analyst with the following attributes:-
- Good understanding and experience of investment management processes and systems
- Experience of large and varied data sets, from multiple data sources, in order to conduct analysis and streamline processes
- Experience in querying data and establishing data anomalies.
- Support multiple front-office trading applications including thinkFolio and Markit EDM
- Work closely with front-office users to improve trading experience
The Application Support Analyst will need to have:
- 5 + years commercial Application support experience
- Experience working for investment management or investment bank
- Working, practical knowledge of ITIL ITSM principles
- Database and database query skills in SQL Server essential
- Experience in Fix connectivity to 3rd party EMS providers
- Experience with EMS systems such as Tradeweb, FX Connect, Flextrade, Fidessa, MarketAxess, Bloomberg EMSX
- Working knowledge of asset classes including, but not limited to Equities, Fixed Income, FX and Derivatives both OTC and ETD
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Neogen Recruitment Solutions
The job: has been sent to: