You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Cyber Security Presales Consultant
I am currently working for a large consultancy who are going through an exciting period of growth and looking for an experienced Security Presales consultant to join their expanding business.
* Great opportunity to join a growing team and work alongside technical architects
* Client-facing role covering; presales, solutions design and technical implementation
* Opportunity to work from home as well as customer sites
* Assisting the sales team in securing contract wins from a technical perspective
* Able to spot additional opportunities for solutions / technologies / services delivered
* Discuss technical issues with customer and gain full agreement by documenting the scope of work
* Design secure architecture solutions by engaging with customers on their business and technical requirements.
* Design of solutions to integrate with other products and services
* System analysis and carrying out health checks/recommendations
* A background in cyber security, information security and consultancy
* Proven Pre-Sales consultancy and evidence of this
* Experience of designing network solutions for external clients
* Extensive experience and knowledge of firewalls, VPN technologies, Network design, Infrastructure systems, SIEM tools, threat detection and implementation
Looking to move ASAP so send me your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further.
-Cyber Security- Information Security- InfoSec- SIEM- Threat detection- Firewalls- Technical consultant- Presales- Consultancy-
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: