You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Cyber security consultant – pure penetration testing position!
Work at one of the largest security consultancies in Europe! This is a position with excellent training capacity, including an in-house training academy provided by the company. They also have a vulnerability lab, where they have a designated budget and allocated amount of time for your personal research. This will give you the opportunity to, not only increase your know-how, but also to become a market leader within the industry.
They work with a large variety of very well known companies, meaning that you will have excellent variety in the types of projects you would be handling. This ranges from global corporations across different industries to government authorities.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
• Completing penetration tests
• Implementing code review
• Analysis of customer specific security, and advising those customers in how to proceed with those vulnerabilities.
• Implementation of architectural design
• Creating security guidelines and compliance regulation
• Basic understanding of Penetration tests and vulnerability assessments
• Good knowledge of Java EE
• Good ground knowledge of application security
• Basic knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001
• Working ability of English and German, both oral and written
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: