You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Business Analyst (Cloud/Azure/AWS)
6-12 Month Contract
Business Analyst with Infrastructure (cloud - Azure) experience on a 6 Month Rolling Contract in London (Liverpool Street). Start ASAP in January 2019.
Essential skills & experience
- Client is looking for someone with Infrastructure (cloud - Azure) experience.
- Someone who may have worked on Transition to cloud project etc
- Knowledge of Service Management
- Worked on transition Cloud Projects
- DevOps experience is an added advantage
- Work within our teams focused on Core System Developments and Implementations, Web Solution Development for customers
- Design and implement top quality new Software Solutions
- Solve challenging technical problems using a structured and logical approach
- Gather client requirements and turn these into detailed, unambiguous and accurate specifications
- Manage the build of sometimes complex implementations, and ensure this is done to specification
- An ability to decipher business requirements and develop technical development specifications
- Demonstrated ability to work in an Agile project environment
- The role is largely client focused where an ability to build relationships with customers and strong communication skills are essential
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary/rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have. We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT and Tech recruitment specialist.
We offer over three decades of experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK & Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact, including...
- Developers / Programmers
- Project Managers / Programme Managers
- PMO Managers / PMO Support
- Business Analysts
- IT Architects
- Database Administrators (DBAs)
- Testers / Test Managers
- Infrastructure / Networking
- Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing
- IT Managers / Head of IT
As Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to our candidates and clients. We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency. Please visit our website to view our latest career opportunities.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd
The job: has been sent to: