You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Cyber Security Analyst (Penetration Testing)
About the Role
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Cyber Security Analyst with experience of either conducting or managing the technical aspects of penetration testing. They will value excellence, agility, empowerment and collaboration within the workplace. With strong communication skills, you will be able to present to both internal and external audiences. You will be a team-player, with strong collaborative skills, working within your own team as well as alongside colleagues in different departments.
• Experience and understanding of networking (TCP/IP) and application security
• Understanding of operating systems (Unix, Windows)
• Experience and understanding of security compliance assessments and audits and identifying weaknesses and opportunities to strengthen security controls.
• Written and oral communication skills.
• Experience and understanding of penetration testing, encryption technologies, intrusion detection & incident response.
• Experience of project management including developing and delivering against plans, managing risks and issues along the way.
• Preferably educated to degree level (or equivalent) or with substantial relevant information security, network or systems experience.
• Desirable to have an industry recognised qualification e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP etc.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: