You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Cyber Security Analyst (Technical Assurance)
About the Role
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Cyber Security Analyst with experience and understanding of conducting security assurance assessments and audits and managing remediation plans, within the Communication Provider/Telco and NIS sector. They will thrive in a collaborative environment, working closely within a team to support the roll out, management and progress monitoring of a cyber security assurance scheme that is being introduced across companies in the NIS Digital Infrastructure sector and the Communications Provider community. This will include, developing incident reporting thresholds and processes, developing and drafting compliance guidance, carrying out and/or managing security assessments.
• Experience of conducting security assurance assessments and audits.
• Experience with evaluating technical vulnerabilities and identifying reasonable and appropriate control measures.
• Experience across all cyber security risk management domains (strategy; governance and risk management; protection, detection, response, recovery and resumption of services; situational awareness; testing).
• Solid understanding of the internet suite of protocols, networking, routing and DNS.
• Understanding of network topologies including fixed and mobile
• Experience in practical application of leading practice cyber standards and guidance, such as 10 Steps to Cyber Security and the NIST framework.
• Written and oral communication skills.
• Experience and understanding of managing and monitoring assurance programmes.
• Experience of project management including developing and delivering against plans, managing risks and issues along the way.
• Preferably educated to degree level (or equivalent) or with substantial relevant information security, network or systems experience.
• Desirable to have an industry recognised qualification e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP etc.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: