You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Enterprise Cyber Security Consultant
Our client is a globally recognised Leader in Cyber Security Solutions and a Tier-1 government defence contractor with a rapidly growing international security practice which provide a range of specialist cyber security services as part of a wider service portfolio.
Human Capital Ventures is proud to act as their preferred partner in the recruitment of a number of highly experienced Security Consultant based from their plush offices in either Guildford or Central London, UK.
As a Cyber Enterprise Security Consultant your role is to provide leadership and oversight of information assurance, setting high level strategy and policy, to warrant sureness that risks to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and systems is managed pragmatically, appropriately compliant and in a cost-effective manner. To deliver business driven advice on the security management and information risk consistent with good practice standards and guidance.
- Recognise risks at business unit or system-wide level and make judgments accordingly
- Articulates security advice directly to CIO or IT Director level clients
- To perform or lead analysis of information risks either at a system, platform or organisational level, including assessment of risk, identification of options for mitigation, and assessment of client or supplier compliance with control requirements
- To provide thought leadership, support business development activities, perform delivery oversight and manage senior client engagements.
- Manages large compliance programmes, e.g. PCI-DSS certification
- Responsible for leading small to medium sized security consultancy engagements
- To work closely and collaborate with business risk owners and other senior stakeholders to interpret the impact and assist in the understanding of information risk
- Sets clear information assurance strategies and high-level policies
- To guide and support clients in the development and implementation of risk management controls, including guidance on both technical and non-technical security controls
If you are serious about security and interested in working on undisclosed projects encompassing with the highest echelons of Government, Matters of National security, friendly nation states and high-profile private sectors organisations working for a globally recognised market leader about to embark on a major expansion of its security consulting practice, please forward CV details for immediate consideration!
Candidates will ideally hold current UK Government Security Clearance. If not, you must be eligible and willing to undergo the clearance process.
Salary: £70,000 – £110,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
Benefits: Car Allowance (£6k – £6.5k), Annual Bonus, Great Pension + Holiday Allowance
Location: London OR Guildford + Travel
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Human Capital Ventures
The job: has been sent to: