You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Cyber Security Consultant
Our client is a globally recognised Leader in Cyber Security Solutions and a Tier-1 government defence contractor with a rapidly growing international security practice which provide a range of specialist cyber security services as part of a wider service portfolio.
Human Capital Ventures is proud to act as their preferred partner in the recruitment of a number of highly experienced Security Consultant based from their plush offices in either Guildford or Central London, UK.
As a Security Consultant, your engagements will be consulting led, focusing on the customers business, creating relationships and providing cyber security expertise from strategic advisory all the way through to secure solution design. You will work at the centre of our client’s customers mission to defend themselves from cyber attacks by helping them clearly understand their exposure and offering cost effective controls. You will develop in the role working closely with our clients experienced team, with clear pathway for career progression.
Working on client sites you will support and grow to lead engagements that deliver cyber risk assessments, improve control maturity, define solutions and ensure compliance. You will deliver these engagements across to clients in financial services, telecommunications, legal, defence and central government. Delivery of small to medium cyber security work streams or engagements.
- Deliver cyber risk assessments, improve control maturity, define secure solutions and ensure compliance.
- Reviewing effectiveness of controls and proposing proportionate security improvements
- Understanding business and information risk context of our customers and judging risk at a technical and business process level
- Analysing and researching security technologies to support the development of innovative solutions
- Demonstrable experience of identifying security risk and familiarity with common control frameworks
- Effective business acumen and an understanding of the cyber security challenges faced by organisations
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as both written and verbal communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Higher degree in cyber, information or computer/network security
- Hold CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC or similar qualifications
- Experience of consulting gained with a top tier consultancy, security boutique or systems integrator
If you are serious about security and interested in working on undisclosed projects encompassing with the highest echelons of Government, Matters of National security, friendly nation states and high-profile private sectors organisations working for a globally recognised market leader about to embark on a major expansion of its security consulting practice, please forward CV details for immediate consideration!
Candidates will ideally hold current UK Government Security Clearance. If not, you must be eligible and willing to undergo the clearance process.
Salary: £37,000 – £78,000
Benefits: Car Allowance (6k), Annual Bonus, Great Pension + Holiday Allowance
Location: London OR Guildford + Travel
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Human Capital Ventures
The job: has been sent to: