You can save this job and apply at a later date.
IT Technical Consultant
To be successful in the role you will need the following:
• Experience in installation and support of Microsoft infrastructure including Windows Server, Active Directory, exchange and SQL, in both physical and virtual environments
• Expert switching, routing, WAN and Firewall skills, with exposure to Cisco, HPE, Juniper & WatchGuard networking/firewall products.
• Experience of Storage Systems (Cisco, HPE, EMC, Dell, NetApp
• Knowledge in Messaging Systems, Antivirus Platforms, Email Gateways and IT Security Products
• VMWare design/install and Config skills essential (VCP 6.0, 6.5/MCITP), Citrix experience desirable.
You will be involved in:
• Working as the clients leader and expert in the field of Server, Storage Networking, Virtualisation, Storage, Backup/Recovery and Security Technologies
• Working closely with the Field Account Management Team, involved heavily in technical pre-sales, design workshops, customer technology appraisals, solution recommendations, implementation and post deployment support activities
• Acting as the Quality Assurance (QA) function
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
ECS Resource Group Ltd
The job: has been sent to: