You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Information Security Manager
My Client is an industry leading global cloud solutions provider. They are looking for a talented Information Security Manager to help lead the organization’s various information security audit, compliance, enterprise risk management, and data protection initiatives. This individual will work within the Global Assurance & Advisory function whose responsibility it is to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure controls are in place to meet information privacy, security, regulatory and contractual requirements, and to maintain risks at acceptable levels. The individual should be well-grounded in leading practices in cybersecurity, to assist in sustaining a secure and compliant enterprise. Key responsibilities include managing and facilitating internal and external audits related but not limited to the following frameworks: PCI DSS, ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 20000, and ISO 9001. The individual will also assist in facilitating applicable third-party audits and evaluations. This position is key to overseeing our organisation’s deployment of controls and adherence to applicable requirements to help manage risk
Role & Responsibilities
• Manage and oversee the maintenance of technical and organizational controls across multiple technology platforms and diverse system environments within scope of our industry certifications and attestations (ISO, PCI DSS, etc.)
• Manage our ISO certificate maintenance activities in Europe (this includes ISO 27001, 22301, 20000, and 9001)
• Perform periodic reviews of compliance with internal standards
• Provide guidance on framework-based information security and privacy requirements
• Participate in enterprise risk management, including conducting risk assessments, maintaining an enterprise risk register and the application of remedial actions
• Facilitate internal and external audits and work directly with customers and their auditors
• Manage security and privacy questionnaire response process
• Identify process gaps and assist with the plans for remediation
• Participate in strategic planning and design of controls, and continuous improvement
• Work with business units to understand key controls and processes
• In an advisory capacity, lead and provide guidance to teams to achieve desired results on a range of issues related to data protection, information security, risk management, regulatory compliance, product ideation and go-to-market initiatives
For more information or and a confidential discussion on the role, please get in touch with Jon on (phone number removed) or
Information Security Manager // £54,000 Plus great bens // Cardiff
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
CPS Group (UK) Limited
The job: has been sent to: