You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Cyber Incident Response Lead - Cyber/Information Security Consultancy
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Cyber Incident Response Lead to join a highly-reputable Security Consultancy. The role requires you to work as a technical lead to a team of security professionals, offering subject matter expertise support on a range of complex problems and client engagements.
* Provide technical oversight and support to the cyber incident response team, and the wider cyber team.
* Deliver high-quality engagements to meet project deadlines and client expectations.
* Perform technical analysis tasks, e.g. forensics, analysis of network logs, malware etc.
* Lead incident investigations whilst managing team members.
* Proven experience of leading investigations and managing incident analysts.
* Direct experience in one (or more) of the following domains: malware analysis, network intrusion analysis, reverse engineering, host forensics/intrusion analysis or operating system internals.
* Knowledge of malware techniques and behaviours used by attackers, to evade existing security controls.
* Desirable qualification – GIAC, MCP, CREST, CCIM, HIA or NIA.
What’s in it for you?
This is an opportunity to manage a number of analysts, performing a range of tasks from forensics to analysis of network data logs.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
3rd Floor Octavia House, 50 Banner Street
The job: has been sent to: