You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Security Consultant - Cyber/Information Security Consultancy - London
An exciting opportunity has come up for a security consultant to join a global Cyber Security Consultancy. Working on client sites, you will support and grow engagements that deliver cyber risk assessments, improve control maturity, define secure solutions and ensure compliance.
* Understand business and information risk contexts of customers’ business, whilst judging risks at a technical and business process level.
* Review the effectiveness of controls, and propose security improvements.
* Analyse and research security technologies, in order to support the development of innovative solutions.
* Understanding of business acumen and cyber security challenges faced by organisations.
* Prior experience of identifying security risks, being familiar with common control frameworks.
* Able to pitch and articulate security advice to stakeholders.
* Desirable – CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC or similar qualifications.
What’s in it for you?
This role will provide you with an opportunity to work with customers spanning all sectors, from greenfield start-ups to large, well-established organisations. You will learn and develop within the role, whilst working closely with an experienced team of security professionals.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
3rd Floor Octavia House, 50 Banner Street
The job: has been sent to: