You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Security Architect - Cyber/Information Security Consultancy - London
A global Security Consultancy is seeking a security architect to join their growing team. The engagements will be consulting-led, with a focus on understanding the customers’ business, building trust, and providing security expertise across security architecture, product selection and detailed design.
* Drive security change into the business through the development/review of architectures.
* Understand the information risk and business context of customers, in order to identify and propose architectures and countermeasures to mitigate risks from solutions.
* Work closely with information risk advisors, solution architects and system engineers, in order to enable the secure planning, delivery and configuration of IT systems.
* Knowledge of architectural frameworks, and experience of applying security architecture principles to both small and large integration projects.
* Understanding of current developments in information security and extensive subject matter expertise in one or many security technologies, e.g. cloud security, identity management, encryption, network security, application security etc.
* Prior experience of providing security advice to commercial organisations.
What’s in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work across Government, Financial Services and Commercial environments. You will play a key part in protecting customer data, and helping them understand their Cyber exposure.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
3rd Floor Octavia House, 50 Banner Street
The job: has been sent to: