You can save this job and apply at a later date.
IT Support Engineer
Korea Foods Company Limited
- Position: IT Support Engineer
- Location: New Malden, Surrey
- Salary: £20,000 – £25,000
- Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
Established in 1999, Korea Foods has grown to emerge as the country's leading importer of Korean Foods with a distribution network covering the entire UK.
We pride ourselves on innovation and are constantly seeking new opportunities to grow and expand into emerging markets that bridge eastern and western cultures through cuisine.
We carry Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Thai and other oriental food products through our wholesale and retail channels. We import directly from suppliers in the Far East including Korea, Japan, Thailand and the USA.
We are now looking to recruit an IT Support Engineer to support the Company in first line IT issues and broader IT development plans.
You will be working alongside the IT Manager to;
- Answer any and all IT queries through your own skills and knowledge or through organising sub-contractors;
- Log issues to track reoccurrences and turn-around time;
- Maintain the IT infrastructure and ensure software is current;
- Track supplies and usage of printers, fax machines, telephones and photocopiers;
- Manage budgets and track IT KPIs.
Please see the full Job Description for a full list of duties and responsibilities.
Expertise and Skills
- Experience with SAP software, Microsoft Office 365 and Active Directory is beneficial;
- The skill of flexibly working in a team / independently;
- Previous experience of a multi-site organisation is beneficial but not crucial;
- Skilled team work and ability to work alone under deadlines is crucial;
The role of IT Support Engineer comes with the following benefits;
- You will receive a salary of £20,000 – 25,000 annually, with regular salary reviews;
- Discretionary bonuses for length of service and performance;
- Enrolment to the Company Pension Scheme, with contributions of 5% annually;
- You will have 20 days of paid annual holiday, with one paid day off on your birthday;
- Free onsite parking;
- Employee discounts of 5% in all our stores.
Applications must be received by 5:00pm, 08/02/19
Interviews are ongoing.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Korea Foods Company Ltd
The job: has been sent to: