You can save this job and apply at a later date.
If you are a web developer:
* with a passion to learn (chance to cross train into / work with REACT and ANGULAR and emerging technologies as and when)
* who enjoys client facing
* who enjoys fast paced projects
* that wants to work in as supportive team with like minded technical enthusiasts who love what they do but also have a breadth of other interests
Then this is the role for you!
You will have:
* Passion for Web Development
* Strong PHP
* Experience of working end-to-end on project from scoping stage to feedback
* Enjoy engaging with stakeholders on projects with the confidence and project lifecycle experience to push back on clients expectations when needed
* React, Angular, Angular 2 nice to have but happy to cross train a solid web developer who wants to learn, fantastic culture to continually grow your skill set
* Worked in a fast paced / deadline driven environment before, there is a give and take culture so you need to flex up when needed for a key project but there is flexibility here to get a good work life balance
The advantage of having worked with this client for a long time is I’ve seen the culture for myself through the eyes of those I’ve placed and if you are looking for work somewhere that values you, cares about your well being but also offers interesting full life cycle work and a career path as a Web Developer in Edinburgh then please apply to discuss further.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: