You can save this job and apply at a later date.
1st Line Helpdesk Analyst / IT Helpdesk / IT Support
A world leader in technical manufacturing requires an IT Support Technician / App Support / 1st Line Support professional with @ 18 months hands on, practical experience.
Principle duties and tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Management and support of IT equipment and phones for all staff
• Being the first point of contact and support for all IT issues that arise
• IT infrastructure and security across six UK offices
• The ordering and inventory control including, but not limited to IT and phone equipment
• Installation of IT workstations via software distribution (PC systems, laptops and reinstalling operating system)
• Support of problems with various Microsoft components
• Phone / network sockets patch management
• Various IT projects including company intranet and web page management
• Attention to detail and logical
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Interest in project work
• Flexible and resilient
• Optimum time management and able to effectively prioritise tasks
• Strong analytical skills
• Problem-solving skills, creativity
• Team and service-oriented
• Willingness to learn
• Integrity: The role requires appropriate handling of confidential, sensitive information
Experience and Qualifications:
• Degree educated (IT/Business with IT)
• Able to effectively analyse and communicate data and software
• Successful management of projects within previous role
• Experience of 1-2 years in a similar role is desirable
• Must hold a full driving licence
• Basic minimum starting salary £24k plus bonus
• 20 days holiday plus stats
• Advanced Company Pension
• Life Cover & Private Healthcare
• Subsidised Gym Membership
• Full Expensed Travel and Accommodation
• Laptop and Mobile Phone
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: