You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior IT Support Analyst £28,000 -33,000
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Senior IT Support Analyst working for one of our prestigious and large corporate clients based in Solihull.
Successful candidates must have:
- Responsible for technical administrative tasks including infrastructure (virtualisation - Hyper-V, Nutanix, networking, backups, updates), security (working with in-house security team to deliver McAfee security and firewall changes) and Windows Operating Systems (Active Directory, updates, deployments)
- Evolve the use of Office 365 to leverage capability, particularly Sharepoint and Teams
- Working with 3rd party/external service providers to identify and implement technical changes
- Provide leadership for the Support Analyst and Service Desk Analyst
- Work with the Group IT Manager, team members and peers on projects/initiatives
- Manage departmental systems documentation including asset management
- Carrying out any other duties appropriate to this post, as necessary or as requested
Qualifications and Experience
- Considerable experience in a similar role working with Windows Server (2008 +), desktop operating systems (10) and a range of hardware including mobile devices
- Experienced with Microsoft Office 2016 with strong skills in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft 365 with strong skills in Sharepoint and Exchange Online
- Exposure to ServiceNow is advantageous
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday: 37.5 hours per week
8.30am – 4.45pm
£28,000 - £30,000 per annum (plus up to 10% company discretionary annual bonus)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: