You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Principle Software Engineer
Our Glasgow based client is looking to embark on an exciting period of digital transformation, and we need you to join their team!
What will you be doing?
· Leading, coaching, and mentoring individuals and engineering teams driving and improving quality systems which outperform the industry.
· Architecting, designing, developing, deploying and operating services that potentially serve millions of users.
· Coordinating technical projects spanning multiple feature teams to ensure clear dependencies are highlighted and understood by teams.
· Facilitating collaboration between engineers, product owners and designers to ensure services always meet the needs of internal and external customers.
We also look for experience with:
· Significant success in a similar role with C# using MVC.
· Success with Cloud based technologies/containers and integration platforms.
· Collaborating, identifying, testing and championing the adoption of emerging technologies and trends.
· Working closely with teams, product owners, agile coaches and stakeholders to ensure the delivery of innovative products and services to users.
· Researching and prototyping latest technological advances to provide solution options in front and back-end engineering architecture to improve product development times to market and the ability to solve new and existing problems.
What will we offer you?
As a Principle Software Engineer, we will offer you an exciting permanent role within the Applications Solutions team, great benefits, and a long term salary development plan.
Is this the challenge and progression opportunity you are looking for? Are you a Software Developer on the market for a new opportunity? Apply to ASA today!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: