You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Are you an IT Support technician looking for approx 4 weeks work with our Global Client at the customer’s base near Hillington Business Park. After successful completion of this temporary assignment you will also have the opportunity to be drafted in for any other ad-hoc cover required thereafter to cover staff sickness, holidays etc.
£12.00 p/h, Hours are Monday to Friday 9-5pm.
We are looking for someone with solid end user support experience.
- Assist the office looking for potential issues and take action on issues identified.
- Support end users devices (both hardware and general software)
- Common Windows Operating System support
- Software support for Common, Off-The-Shelf (“COTS”) Windows applications such as: Microsoft Office, MS Visio, MS Project, Adobe Suite, Browsers and Java Browser Plug-in
- Troubleshoot network printers and conference room devices (ie: video equipment, projectors, etc.)
- Assist guests with wireless computer access
You will be provided with a computer, desk phone and work desk, necessary access to the building and other necessary requirements.
If this sounds of interest, please get in touch by submitting you’re CV below.
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: