You can save this job and apply at a later date.
IT Service Desk Technician
Element has an opportunity for a IT Service Desk Technician whose primary responsibility is to support the IT operations by providing hardware, software and network administration support.
As part of Group IT, the role will primarily be to provide IT support to our experts and support staff globally. The Group has a number of service desk teams worldwide to provide 24 hour support so team to team support is also required.
- 1st and 2nd line support and administration of Microsoft AD, ADAXES and Exchange
- Participation in incident, problem and change management adhering to ITIL best practices
- General PC administration and maintenance including fault diagnostics and performance improvements
- Participate in projects involving our systems and infrastructure
- Administration of multi-server windows NT / 2003 / 2008 / 2012/ LAN / WAN
- Installation & configuration of HP DL 380 / 360, G6, G5, ML 350 etc
- Installation of HP tape drive and configuration of Symantec Backup EXEC Configuring & troubleshooting mailbox accounts in various devices
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV user creation and assigning roles
- Managing Panasonic KX-TDA200 telephonic system
- Supported user calls via centralized service desk
- Create backup policies and configure NT Backup & Symantec tape backup
- Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 ADS administration
- Install, manage and troubleshoot Active Directory, DHCP server, DNS
- Creating backup policies / backup scheduling and maintenance for all applications
- Set up group policy preferences for mapping network drives & installing printers
- Support remote user issues via Gover Lan, TeamViewer and Dame ware
Skills / Qualifications
As a successful candidate you will be a fluent English speaker with an excellent working knowledge of supporting Active Directory and Exchange 2007/2013/2016. You will have extensive troubleshooting skills in general IT support and any experience in support of the following technologies would be beneficial: Network\Unified Communications\Firewalls.
You will possess significant knowledge of the Microsoft operating system portfolio and will be an expert in the configuration and support of Microsoft Office. You will be able to demonstrate good knowledge of Microsoft Windows server products. Experience of supporting Apple and Windows mobile devices would be advantageous. Previous experience of working in a Service Desk environment operating within an ITIL framework or providing IT hands-on support in a similar environment is essential.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: