You can save this job and apply at a later date.
IT Support Engineer – Oldham- £24k
Windows / Networking / Server 2012 / Exchange Server / Office 365 / Azure
Greywood Associates are delighted to be working in association with our market leading client, based in Oldham who urgently require a talented IT Support to join their team to support & maintain their infrastructure.
You will have at least 2 years experience providing technical support in a fast paced environment with a friendly and proactive approach to your work.
* Excellent knowledge of Windows O/S, Server 2012, Active Directory, Group Policy
* Strong experience with cloud technologies such as Office 365, Azure, Skype for Business
* Good knowledge of Citrix
* Demonstrate excellent design, diagnostic and support skills in all areas of infrastructure
* Proven networking skills, including a sound knowledge of IP Routing, VLANs, DNS, WDS, WSUS & Terminal Services
* Cloud deployment experience desirable
* Strong communication skills able to explain technical solutions to non-technical people
The company offers a progressive working environment and a fantastic working atmosphere.
For an ambitious, flexible confident, self-motivated team player this is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference to this already high-achieving organisation.
This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Greywood Associates Ltd
The job: has been sent to: