You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Junior IT Support Engineer
Job title: Junior IT Support Engineer.
Salary: £18,000 to £21,000 per annum.
We are looking for a Junior IT Engineer to provide proactive support for a leading technology company whilst also helping assisting on backup and storage related projects.
You’d be responsible for the deployment and maintenance of infrastructure monitoring and alerting services, backup and disaster recovery services, anti-virus, patch management and service reporting. This is an excellent opportunity to get in-depth exposure to business-critical infrastructure technologies with full training provided as long as you have the right attitude and some understanding of Windows technologies.
* Handling of monitoring alerts via a cutting-edge platform relating to managed backup and DR services.
* Managing the escalation of backup and DR-related support incidents as required to senior engineers / teams.
* Providing technical support for managed backup queries / issues.
* Performing disaster recovery testing.
* Maintenance of backup and DR policies and supportive documentation.
* Strong experience with Windows, AD, Exchange.
* The right attitude is essential!
* A full UK driving license.
* 25 days paid annual leave (in addition to standard Bank Holidays).
* Regular performance reviews, mentoring and training.
* Staff pension and private healthcare schemes.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV or call (phone number removed) and speak to Ryan Lewis for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: