You can save this job and apply at a later date.
IT Business Continuity Engineer (Proactive) / IT Support
Job title: IT Business Continuity Engineer (Proactive Services) / IT Support Engineer.
Salary: £18,000 to £24,000 per annum.
We are looking for an IT Engineer to provide proactive support for a leading technology company whilst also helping assisting on backup and storage related projects.
You’d be responsible for the deployment and maintenance of infrastructure monitoring & alerting services, backup & disaster recovery services, anti-virus, patch management and service reporting. This is an excellent opportunity to get in-depth exposure to business-critical infrastructure technologies with full training provided as long as you have the right attitude and some understanding of Windows Server technologies.
* Handling of monitoring alerts via a cutting-edge platform relating to managed backup and DR services.
* Managing the escalation of backup and DR-related support incidents as required to senior engineers / teams.
* Providing technical support for managed backup queries / issues.
* Performing disaster recovery testing.
* Maintenance of backup and DR policies and supportive documentation.
* Strong experience with Windows Server, AD, Exchange.
* Background knowledge of backup and DR technologies e.g. Dell Appassure / Quest Rapid Recovery and Veeam is preferable.
* Training on the monitoring platform and internal support desk system will be provided.
* A full UK driving license.
* 25 days paid annual leave (in addition to standard Bank Holidays).
* Regular performance reviews, mentoring and training.
* Staff pension and private healthcare schemes.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV or call (phone number removed) and speak to Ryan Lewis for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: