You can save this job and apply at a later date.
2nd Line IT Support Engineer
Alecto Recruitment are working with a global company who are number one in their industry. They cover a range of industries as an overall company, however they specialise within the Medical industry. They are currently on the lookout for a 2nd Line IT Supoprt Engineer to join their busy and exciting office in Cardiff.
Our client have been trading for over 80 years now and operate in over 30 countries worldwide employing over 20,000 staff. They are a company who care about their staff and look after them both financially but also when it comes to career progression and training. They are currently on the lookout for a 2nd Line IT Support Engineer to join their team, offering general and remote IT support to their customers.
* Provide an efficient service to install software remotely at customers throughout the UK
* Resolve technical faults/issues in a timely manner, liaising with customers and support staff as required.
* Effectively solve remote issues on hardware and software
* Ensure all calls and actions are logged onto company’s service system
* Install software in alignment with Field Engineers as part of the install process
* Maintain strong quality feedback as provided through the remote dial in system
* Comply with all company policies, procedures and objectives
* Carry out other reasonable tasks outside of normal responsibilities
* 2+ Years IT experience
* Must be a Microsoft Certified Engineer
* Electrical Installation Certificates highly desirable
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong experience and knowledge in Fault finding on software and hardware
* Experience of diagnosing technical issues remotely highly desirable
* Ability to learn new software packages and remote dial in processes
* Full UK Driving license required
* £24,000 Basic Salary
* Company Bonus (Paid Quarterly)
* Full training on all digital equipment provided
* Manufacturer training provided (Can entail overseas travel)
* Life insurance
* Fantastic Pension scheme
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Williams, Alecto Recruitment. or call (phone number removed) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: