You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Our client in Greater Manchester are embarking on a transformation to progress their IT and Infrastructure as they look to implement a new ERP systems to manage the increase in demand as their brand and popularity increases.
The main purpose of the successful candidate will be to oversee the effective delivery and management of a new enterprise resource programme (ERP) into the organisation. The chosen solution being SAP B1.
Further, to work closely with colleagues within the team to drive, implement and manage the strategy of IT and IS developments and projects that provide on-going cost effective solutions for all aspects of the organisations business activity and development and ensure IT capacity adequately supports current and projected business growth.
* Formulate and progress IT and IS strategies that allow the organisation to achieve its key business and service objectives;
* Deliver numerous IT and IS projects into the organisation aligned to the IT strategy;
* Optimise the utilisation of resources in delivering and supporting the solutions provided;
* Determine the most appropriate design of infrastructure to support the business, taking into account prevailing best practices and technologies;
* Maintain an oversight of all IT and IS projects ensuring that compatibility and integration issues are taken into account and, as a member of the project steering group, be responsible for the monitoring and control of all IT-led projects within the company;
SKILLS/ KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Essential (E) Desirable (D)
* IT management (E)
* Project/ Delivery management experience (E)
* Project Management certification (e.g. Prince2) (E)
* SAP B1 (D) or ERP delivery experience (E)
* Experience in providing maintenance activities such as patching / upgrading and disaster recovery testing (D)
* Deadline management and target driven (E)
* Understanding of modern industry standards such as Cloud technology and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) (D)
If you feel you would suit this role and have the essential skills mentioned, then please apply by submission of your CV
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: