You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Aspirare are looking for Web Designer with a minimum of 1-2 years commercial web design experience preferably in a WordPress development environment . The Web designer will be the focal point in variable exciting web designer and digital development projects. Service and delivery and quality is everything to our client therefore client interaction and customer service is expected. This is your chance to join a growing and contract award winning business with strong development and personal development plans.
Key responsibilities of the job role include :-
- Assisting the team with the pricing on digital business proposals
- Create site maps for websites, the designer will take design of a website from start to finish
- Design webpages (including but not limited to banners, page layouts, images, vector graphic)
- Create brandings (logos, icons and brand guidelines)
- Design printing material (including but not limited to business cards, letterheads, brochures)
- Design collaterals for clients (including but not limited to roller banners, workwear, vehicle graphics, indoor and outdoor signage)
- Create graphics for Social Media platforms
- Video Editing and simple gif animations
- Create Mailchimp templates for marketing purposes
- Deal with clients, from face to face meetings to day to day interactions via calls and emails as part of the team agenda
- Research and liaise with printing suppliers when required
The environment is very “ can do” interactive and inclusive with a quality abut balanced high practical approach to duties, we also need a strong creative and solutions based mindset
If you want to be creative and propel your career apply now !!!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: