You can save this job and apply at a later date.
A fast-growing law firm in West Yorkshire is looking for recruit a Web Developer to join the firm and assist in developing their Proclaim system.
Our client is an award-winning and forward thinking multi-service law firm with a great reputation in the West Yorkshire market.
The new Proclaim Developer will join the firm's IT team and will assist with the following:
- Creating new case types, database fields and correspondents.
- Screen design and intelligence.
- Workflow maintenance including creation of linked actions, forms, secure documents and master documents.
- Understanding of the user profile parameters in particular calendar permissions and integration with Microsoft Exchange.
- Advanced Report training and experience of designing, amending and scheduling reports.
- Creating main case handling manuals for use by new staff in training.
- Understanding of design and execution of SQL queries.
- Task server configuration, scheduling and troubleshooting
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a Development role, in particular having worked with Proclaim. You will also have excellent attention to detail and organisational skills. Previous Tech 4 training is desirable, however this can be provided.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Kalcrest Site Services
The job: has been sent to: