You can save this job and apply at a later date.
IT Support Engineer - Swansea
We are SCC , the leading IT services provider in Europe .
We provide business critical business continuity , repair and break fix services to many of the largest commercial and public sector organisations, nationwide .
We now have an exciting career opportunity for a talented IT Engineer to provide cover to our customers in the Swansea/ Cardiff area.
Overall Job Purpose:
To attend customer sites to provide support on IT hardware and software products, within the required Service Level Agreement (SLA). To Work efficiently and proactively to deliver IT support services to a wide range of customers.
Main Duties of the Job:
• To repair diagnose and replace PC’s, Laptops, Printers, Servers and retail equipment and associated peripherals.
• Complete part movements in a timely and accurate manner, returning items as directed by the Branch within company guidelines.
• Assist other engineers in the delivery of service to our customers.
• Achieve target of 5 visits / fix’s per day.
• Communicate with Call Administration and the Branch throughout the day to effectively manage all call details real time and gain full understanding of the customer’s requirements.
• Utilise hand held device to check and update allocated calls in a timely manner to achieve required commit time, and reflect actual work done in real time by way of accurate and quality updates.
• Carry out any other reasonable request from your line management
• Be able to do customer rebuilds and configuration to desk
• Will carry out Audio Visual repairs and Printer repairs.
• Will be able to carry out installation , moves and changes projects under own initiative
• Be compliant with management system policies, company policies & guidelines and take responsibility for health & safety in the workplace
• Must be professional and presentable at all times.
• Must have full UK driving Licence where required to perform the role.
• Respond to any requests for information from your line management in a timely manner
• Work a certain amount of overtime when required to do so.
• To be approachable and accepting of training requirements in relation to the role.
• To maintain the skills and knowledge required to perform the role to the required standard
• Must be able to embrace new technologies and adapt to change.
• Company assets to be maintained in good working order and good general condition
At SCC, we take the security and privacy of your data very seriously, any data we hold will be in accordance with the new Data protection legislation (GDPR) which comes into effect on 25th May 2018.
Please note that the email will require a response from you in order to allow SCC to process your data In line with the above
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.