You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Software Engineers - Java/Big Data
We are in search for a Software Development Engineer who can create, maintain, and evolve, highly performant and scalable distributed systems. If you like everything data and you'd like to be a part of creating data services in the cloud using cutting-edge technologies, this is the job for you!
What we can offer
- Fast professional and technical growth with a dynamic, fast paced and extremely collaborative working environment
- Software engineering using the best practices and patterns such as unit testing, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery.
- Strong focus on cloud development patterns
- Developing on cutting edge technologies like Spark, Cassandra, Kubernetes, and working with best in class cloud stacks such as AWS technologies
- Opportunity to work on research on continuous software and infrastructure improvements
What you will be doing
- Design and develop high-quality software within short release cycles in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Produce clean, efficient code
- Review and debug code
- Participate in validation and verification testing phases when necessary
- Collaborate with internal teams to fix and improve products, and provide highest support quality to customers
- Document new implementations and monitor systems
What we like to see:
- Open to all levels of experience in a software Development Engineer role with demonstrated experience in scalable distributed systems implementations, multi-threaded programming, performance tuning, source control and continuous integration tools
- Knowledge or working experience with software development methodologies and practices.
- Desirable but not required experience in: AWS technologies, Big data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, etc) and Scala/Akka
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: