You can save this job and apply at a later date.
IT Support Technician
Working in a busy helpdesk environment, this role will be focused on providing both user and system support to the business. Applicants will need to demonstrate high level troubleshooting, analytical and administrative skills. Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work in an ITIL driven framework environment are also prerequisites.
Key responsibilities of our IT Support Technician:
- Responsible for effectively troubleshooting and resolving calls that come into the IT helpdesk, escalating complex calls to the relevant technicians within agreed SLA’s.
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of IT assets and processes.
- To create and publish supporting documentation to assist staff with IT service requests.
- Installation, maintenance and support all IT equipment which includes but is not limited to; Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, Phones, Printers etc.
- Provide a high level of customer service across the business, supporting users both in person and remotely.
What we’re looking for in our IT Support Technician:
- Experience of working in a 1st and 2nd line technical support role within an information technology department
- Knowledge of administering AD services, DNS, DHCP, GPO etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Windows 7/10 & Apple MAC workstations
- Comprehensive knowledge in MS Office 2013/2016/365
- Hardware and Application fault fixing
- Experience in Mobile Device Management
- Knowledge of Audio and Visual technologies
- Cabling and patching experience
- Ability to communicate well with people of all technical or non-technical levels and experiences in order to explain faults and corrective actions to be taken
- Flexible to meet the requirements of the role (including some weekend work)
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrable track record of working proactively and making suggestions/implementing improvements
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to become the IT Support Technician at AIS then please click ‘apply’ today! We’d love to hear from you.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Associated Independent Stores Ltd
The job: has been sent to: