You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Front end Developer
Great chance to join a global company as they establish and grow out a new development centre in Galway city.
Their goal is to deliver technical excellence, innovation, and value to clients, while maintaining their mission of shaping a better world. The company opened its first office over 70 years ago and now employs 14,000 people globally.
They are currently seeking a Frontend Developer, based in the Galway.
The position will provide you with a truly unique opportunity to join a successful organization that is heavily investing in digital transformation. You will fill a pivotal role in its growth and success and will help their clients understand and leverage their data through the production of innovative solutions; including web and mobile applications, data visualisations, data analytics, dashboards, and multimedia solutions.
· In line with their cloud first strategy, produce clean, efficient code in modern web frontend frameworks, with data visualizations and backend APIs/services
· Recommend and execute improvements to existing applications
· Test and deploy applications
· Integrate software components and third-party programs
· Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
· Interface with a broad user base to convert business goals into software product.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise.
· At least 5+ years in a software development role, with 3 years’ experience developing in modern web front end frameworks (eg Angular, Bootstrap, React).
· Experience using and developing in a REST and service based architecture.
· Ability to work independently and solve technical problems with little supervision.
Should have experience in some of the following:
· Front-end: React, Bootstrapper, Angular, Node.js
· Languages: Java8+, Python, C#
· Development: Atlassian, Agile, Jenkins, CD, CI, Automated Testing
· Database: MS-Sql, PostgreSQL, MySQL
· Cloud: AWS, Azure, S3
Nice to have some exposure to:
· Visualisation: D3, ReCharts, marzipano
· GIS platforms: OpenStreetMap, ArcGIS, turf.js
· Data Science: ML, AI
· Security: Role based permissions, IAM, service roles
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: