You can save this job and apply at a later date.
1st Line IT Support
Salary – Based on level of experience at market rate.
I’m glad to announce that a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a well-established retailer based in Birmingham. (B9 Area)
This role will required a high level of customer service dealing with both 3rd party and in house users providing them with excellent support and service.
Main duties in this position.
* Install maintain and provide support for IT equipment such as laptops/desktops/phones etc.
* Provide documentation to assist staff with IT service requests.
* Responsible for troubleshooting and where possible resolving incoming calls.
Ideal candidates will possess some of the following:
* Knowledge of Exchange 2013
* Knowledge of AD services DNS, DHCP.
* Experience with hardware and application fault fixing.
* Ability to clearly communicate with people across all technical levels.
The client is looking to move ASAP, so for immediate consideration please send your most current CV to-
Virtualisation- Security- Networking- Hyper V- VMware- Windows- Server- Troubleshooting- 2nd Line- 1st Line- 3rd line - IT Support- IT engineer- Customer service- Field Engineer-
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: