You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Cyber Security Sales Executive
Hewitt Britton are currently recruiting for driven and motivated Technical Sales Executive for our start-up Cyber Security client based in Surrey. Our client has already established themselves as a serious player within the Information Security industry providing award winning products in vulnerability management, database security, network monitoring and vulnerabilities and much more.
Our client is seeking someone who is not afraid of a challenge and thrives of the exciting nature of a start-up company, you must be willing to have substantial input into the business and have a serious passion and drive for everything cyber security related.
Working as a key part of the business, the Sales Executives will be responsible for selling our clients products and services to global business customers and in turn scaling the client’s business activities. You’ll also be responsible for generating new leads and pursing sales, whilst maintaining strong relationships and a high level of customer satisfaction.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Researching and analysing sale opportunities
- Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance by researching and recommending new opportunities
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Upwards of 1 year’s industry experience, specifically within IT sales
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Good presentation Skills
- Driven and ambitious attitude to all areas of work
- Creative thinking
- Fast learner with a passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Good team player
Our client is offering an exceptionally competitive salary, along with the opportunity to be involved in a seriously exciting start-up at a key stage of growth.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK and preferably be eligible for Security Clearance (minimum 5 years UK residency).
Please get in touch with Sophie or Georgia at Hewitt Britton who are managing the recruitment process on behalf of this client.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: