You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Cyber Security Marketing Executive
Hewitt Britton are currently recruiting for an experienced Marketing Executive for our start-up Cyber Security client based in Surrey. Our client has already established themselves as a serious player within the Information Security industry providing award winning products in vulnerability management, database security, network monitoring and vulnerabilities and much more.
Our client is seeking someone who is not afraid of a challenge and thrives of the exciting nature of a start-up company, you must be willing to have substantial input into the business and have a serious passion and drive for everything cyber security related.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for undertaking marketing projects and campaigns for the company overall. You will be leading creative campaigns and promotional events that will generate substantial impact on the company’s success. The primary goal being to reach out to the market and obtain the customers interested in their products and services. It is paramount that you have previous Cyber Security related experience as the role will require you to have a deep understanding of technical terms coupled with the ability to break down technical terms to non-technical people.
Further responsibilities include:
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organise and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.),
exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Proven experience as a Marketing Executive, specifically within the Cyber Security industry
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
Our client is offering an exceptionally competitive salary, along with the opportunity to be involved in a seriously exciting start-up at a key stage of growth.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK and preferably be eligible for Security Clearance (minimum 5 years UK residency).
Please get in touch with Sophie or Georgia at Hewitt Britton who are managing the recruitment process on behalf of this client.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: