You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Ref: SEE BELOW
As a leading Technical Recruitment Consultancy Zebrec are delighted to offer this role as IT CONSULTANT working for our client who is a reputable & leading provider of professional services to their industry of Technology Consultancy.
Role & Responsibilities of the IT CONSULTANT:
- Providing IT Consultancy services to corporate clients
- Attending client meetings to ascertain the clients` technical requirements
- Provision of concept designs/drawings/proposals to demonstrate the functionality and technical concept for both client approval and tender processes
- Liaising with equipment manufacturers to confirm technical product specifications
- Providing ongoing technical system support and advice to clients` on projects
- Project co-ordination of Projects
- Highly organized with preferable experience in IT Network Architecture.
- Client facing experience with strong and clear communications skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to read and understand technical documents and drawings
- Minimum 2-3 years` experience in a similar role with proven experience
- Knowledge of Polycom & Cisco VC Products & Infrastructure would be advantageous
- Ability to sell Products & Services, a commercial background would therefore be beneficial
- Knowledge of Office 365 and its infrastructure and collaborative capabilities
- Ability to be agile and autonomous with a flexible approach to working hours.
Knowledge & Experience Preferred:
- MS Azure
- SaaS / PaaS
- Firewalls / DMZ
- Proxy servers / Reverse proxy
- Active directory
- App connectivity Egress
- FTP / SFTP
If you would be interested in applying for the role of IT CONSULTANT then please send us a copy of your CV.
Please also view our other live roles on our website. You can also follow us on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter) for regular live updates. OR CHAT TO US LIVE ONLINE.
We look forward to your application for the role of IT CONSULTANT.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.