Trainee IT Support Engineer
- Are you looking for an industry recognised online IT training solution that can lead to a permanent IT Support Engineer position with excellent earning potential?
- Are you technically minded?
- Do your family and friends call you to help them with their computers?
- Do you have a passion for technology?
If so, are you ideally suited for a career in IT Support. With our Trainee IT Support training course package, you will have the latest technology at your fingertips. IT has become an increasingly more difficult industry to enter without professional level certifications which are now expected from entry level candidates.
Salary expectations have therefore also risen with a newly qualified IT Support Engineer experts. If you are looking to start a career working in IT, this carefully tailored IT Support Engineer bundle will teach you the skills and knowledge required to pursue a successful career.
There is no need to find yourself trapped in a dead-end job when you can invest in your future with quality online training.
Alongside many other CompTIA elements, you will gain the following:
- CompTIA Network+ (N+) Builds on the initial knowledge provided by CompTIA A+ for individuals working towards a Network Engineer role.
- Microsoft Windows Certifications – These teaches the skills and knowledge required to configure, manage and maintain Windows operating systems in a professional IT or multi platform environment.
- CCENT – The foundation to most Cisco certifications and essential for anyone looking to progress their IT career in a network support position.
Our recruitment partners currently have a number of guaranteed opportunities available which whave excellent rate of pay and applicants will be expected to be available for contracts within a 50 mile radius of their home location.
Please note that this is a course and fees will be involved.
Enquire today and one of our expert Career Advisors will contact you within 48 hours to get you started on the right path to your IT Security career.