You can save this job and apply at a later date.
My client are looking for talented individuals with at least 3 years coding experience to join our vibrant development team. The position offers the opportunity for exceptional personal development with a very experienced team operating in both China and the UK, creating the tools that will change the development landscape.
In this role you will be expected to:
• - Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices for back end development
• - Troubleshooting and resolving bugs
• - Refactoring and improving codebase for maintenance and scale
• - Be an active part of the team, being part of code reviews and pair programming
• - Create and maintain software documentation
To succeed in the role you must have:
- Strong knowledge of Laravel 3 and PHP
- Model–view–controller (MVC)
- HTML and CSS
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Objected Oriented Programming principles and good code design
- Good knowledge of JSON and XML schemas and manipulation.
- Strong SQL skills
- Ability to identify problems
- Ability to find bugs Desirable Skills
- Version Control (Git)
- Nginx / Apache server experience
- Experience writing unit tests (test driven development)
- Team player with good communication skills
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: