We are looking for a PHP Developer to help us to develop our growing global recruitment platform. Our ideal candidate would have had exposure to a modern PHP framework, RESTful APIs, NoSQL and Unit Testing. If you haven't had exposure to all of the above but are keen to learn and enhance your skill set we would like to hear from you.
To help us to develop our site, we are looking for a Senior PHP Developer. The ideal candidate will have had exposure to a modern PHP framework, RESTful APIs, NoSQL and Unit Testing.
- Implementing new features on our website, mobile app and CRM system
- Write well structured, testable code that can cope with the scalable demands of our growing platform
- Work to enhance the existing code base and fix any bugs that are reported
- Participate in reviews of other Developers code, helping to ensure that our coding standards are being maintained
- Write PHPUnit tests for both new and existing services and methods
Your experience to date (our wish list)
- Experience building software with PHP
- Experience with a modern framework - such as Codeigniter, Laravel, Symfony
- Working knowledge of MySQL - NoSQL would be an added bonus
- Exposure to RESTful APIs, from the basic understanding of a RESTful API design to high availability and microservices
- Experience using Git (we use BitBucket) and working in a collaborative environment
- A competitive salary in line with your experience
- Work in a true 9 - 5:30 environment where a work life balance is encouraged and our developers are swiftly kicked (nicely) out of the office come the end of the day
- Fantastic range of additional benefits, discount and freebies from our company Perkbox membership
- Regular company socials and free lunches
- Relaxed dress code, we are interested in the code you can deliver rather than what you wear (a nice to have more than a benefit)
- Life assurance
- Enrolment into our Workplace pension scheme.
- A fridge stocked with Coke, Diet Coke and free fruit (who doesn't like a balanced diet)
We are based at the Waterfront Business Park, Fleet, just a 2 minute walk away from the mainline station with direct links to London Waterloo, Basingstoke, Winchester and Southampton.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.