We are looking for a Front-End Developer to join the National Education Group team, to support the rapid growth in features and capabilities in our cloud-based SaaS platform.
We couple a cutting-edge learning experience platform, with continuously evolving relevant course products to enable remote continuous professional development and certification for educators in over 40,000 schools.
As Front-End Stack Developer you will be implementing the designs and styles across the platform based on input from the design team.
What You’ll Do
- Developing front-end web experience
- Creating pages using VueJS as the major framework
- Experience at UI/UX implementation and CSS
- Integrating with PHP blades
- Creating dynamic pages and flows that work on all devices
- Developing new features, and improving existing site aspects
- Working as part of a scrum team with the lead developer, developers and product owner
- Demonstrable experience of front-end development with PHP and Laravel
- 5+ years experience in front-end development roles
- A track record of building high-performance products, preferably with ecommerce applications
- Strong technical skills and understanding of software development and delivery practices
- Implementation of front-end framework and libraries, including Vue 3
- Capability to build CSS and front-end implementation for multi-device support based on UI/UX designs
- Experience interacting with Google Analytics, using Google Tag Manager and other third-party integrations such as VWO, product fruits, Algolia search
- A strong ability to work with detail and accuracy
- Ideally you have a degree in software engineering, computer science or similar field
- Flexible and able to work in a highly collaborative fast-paced culture
About the position
- Primarily remote working, with opportunity for meetings for collaboration in the Sheffield office, or hybrid/in-office if preferred
- Opportunity to work at an established but rapidly growing company
- Competitive package and holiday allowance
Who are The National College
TNC works to support over 45,000 schools. Over the last 5 years TNC has experienced rapid
growth through digital innovation in the ed-tech sector and launches 40-60 new content
products each month.
TNC is revolutionising training and CPD in the education sector through its leading digital
content provision and LMS platform. The Company delivers remote, expert-led and engaging
training and CPD through its three comprehensive content brands: Essential CPD©, The
National College© and National Online Safety©. Content is delivered via The National Hub© –
this is the Company’s highly functional and intuitive software platform, which, as a Learning
Management System, also supports schools’ wider training function.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.