Why Join Us?
At Incremental, you'll be part of a vibrant team that's changing the landscape of digital transformation. As a Dynamics Business Central Support Consultant, aligned to our Managed Services function, you will focus on delivering support, solutions and initiatives to a customer base that has a range of Business Central solutions of varying scale and complexity to engage with. Your expertise and insights will shape the future of our Enterprise Applications vision, contributing to our growth while enjoying the freedom to make key decisions in a dynamic entrepreneurial setting. We hold ourselves to high standards while fostering a flexible work environment and a healthy work-life balance.
- Role: Business Central Support Consultant – Managed Services
- Locations: Offices including Glasgow, Aberdeen, Manchester, and London.
- Work Arrangement: Hybrid and office working, ensuring flexibility.
- Annual Leave: Enjoy 34 days of annual leave, with options to buy and sell more.
- Learning & Development: Invest in your growth with guaranteed learning and development opportunities.
- Health & Wellbeing: Benefit from private medical coverage, permanent health insurance, and more.
- Financial Security: Secure your future with life insurance and critical illness cover.
- Financial Benefits: 6.5% contributory pension.
- Innovative Culture: Thrive in a relaxed yet high-achieving work environment.
As a Business Central Support Consultant, you'll be at the forefront of our Enterprise Applications pillar, leveraging your deep Business Central knowledge and expertise to ensure delivery of high-quality support and solutions to our Business Central customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- End to end support for all issues raised by the customers
- Problem solving / defining solutions that are best fit;
- Scoping and delivering standard changes;
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve Business Central issues in collaboration with colleagues, peers, and Microsoft support.
- Offer guidance to colleagues on best practices and functions within the Business Central platform.
- Collaborate with peers and customers to understand process requirements and recommend enhancements or modifications to the system.
- Participate in system updates and releases ensuring smooth transitions and minimal disruptions.
- Assure a professional and successful service delivery approach towards the customer.
- Participate in project and implementation activity to support the service readiness ahead of go live.
- Provide input, advice and training to key-users and colleagues.
- Identify new opportunities to grow and enhance the customers Business Central solution
- Work with colleagues across the organisation including technical lead, consultants, and Service Delivery Managers
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.