We are looking for an enthusiastic, talented and ambitious Technical Sales professional to help lead the identifying and closing of growth opportunities for our Oils & Chems offerings within existing customers across the EMEA region; as well as maximising upsell during renewals in coordination with account managers across the EMEA region.
The Technical Sales team is a key driver for sales execution and performance across existing accounts. You will be instrumental for the achievement of sales growth targets as well as the effective use of resources to achieve targets.
- Product and sector expertise:
- Develop a deep understanding of the value of our Oils & Chems solutions to our customers and a good understanding of the Oils & Chems sector to support new business identification and customer retention.
- Act as an internal ambassador for the Oils & Chems business, supporting communication of product enhancements and market developments across the organisation and working with teams including sales, customer focus, customer solutions, marketing, research and consulting.
- Retention and proactive new business development:
- Partner with Regional Sales colleagues to broaden and deepen our Oils & Chems relationships within existing customer accounts, understand customer workflows and demonstrate how our Oils & Chems solutions can address them, identify unmet customer needs, and uncover new buying centres.
- Lead all aspects of the customer lifecycle by working with other functions to support onboarding, engagement, retention, and cross selling.
- Territory planning:
- Develop, regularly maintain, and own a sales plan for your territory. Identify key growth markets, needle moving opportunities, and risks within your existing portfolio to plan your time effectively and develop a sales strategy and tactics.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to build and execute on your plan, including Regional Sales, other Product Sales colleagues, Customer Focus, Research, and Consulting.
- Product development collaboration:
- Work closely with the Product and Research teams to help shape the Oils & Chems product development roadmap based on customer feedback, your experience and knowledge of customer workflows, and relevant competitor intelligence.
- Support new Oils & Chems product and service development launches.
- Own the sales process:
- Take responsibility for all aspects of the sales process which include prospecting, qualification, selling the value proposition at all levels, final negotiations, and closing. All aspects of the sales process must be handled efficiently and fully documented.
- Accurate sales forecasting:
- Effectively manage the business pipeline to ensure accurate forecasting in Salesforce.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.