The System Support Analyst is responsible for providing support and guidance to our clients by answering their requests regarding both server-side and client-side applications and systems that will enable them to make a difference in their day-to-day operations and ultimately improve their delivery of patient care.
● Provide excellent System Support services:
● Respond to client problems (phone/tickets) and proactively monitor client’s installations; ● Prioritize your workload based on client’s SLA and transfer tickets to proper department when required;
● Analyze and troubleshoot the workflow of a complex integration of network devices, workstations and servers;
● Log and document all incidents in the ITSM (ServiceNow and/or Jira) and fix client’s problems; ● Perform database maintenance using SQL statements;
● Edit configuration files on Linux servers or troubleshoot applications on remote workstations running Microsoft Windows
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.