We are looking to recruit an Information Security Assistant to join our existing Information Security team.
Working with the Information Security team to coordinate our daily checks, security monitoring and end user support across our environment.
As a member of the IT Security team, you will be exposed to all aspects of our IT environment and its components. The successful candidate will be required to work with the Information Security team to identify and resolve security related issues.
We believe this is an excellent opportunity for candidates seeking to advance their current information security or infrastructure career with a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- General day-to-day support on managing and responding to security alerts from systems and end users
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly security checks, reconciliation and compliance checks and investigate exceptions
- Identify and raise awareness of security risks
- Assist the wider IT team in addressing security queries and issues
- Take a proactive role within the Information Security team
- Help develop user and technical training guides
- Maintain and manage the IT Risk register to ensure that IT risks are regularly reviewed, correctly identified, assessed, reported and mitigated in line with recommended best practices
- Test DR plans and capabilities to ensure they work as designed, identifying gaps and lessons learnt and work with the business to drive continual development and enhancement
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.