We are looking to recruit an experienced Microsoft 365 Data Security Consultant to join our existing Information Security team.
The role of the Data Security Consultant will be to work closely with our business teams and assist them in the adoption of Microsoft 365 security solutions and security best practices.
You will be part of the information security team responsible for the configuration and administration of Microsoft 365 security solutions and in maintaining the Microsoft 365 security platform.
We believe this role is an excellent opportunity which will suit experienced security professionals who are looking to be an integral part of the design and delivery of Microsoft 365 security solutions and who enjoy working in a busy environment for a fast-moving global business.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and enhance security policies, processes, procedures and technical controls to strengthen Turner & Townsend’s security capabilities and resilience to cyber threats
- Take a proactive role in identifying security risks, mitigations and opportunities to strengthen Turner & Townsend’s resilience to cyber-attacks and security incidents
- Participate in the design and implementation of systems and applications to ensure that proposed solutions comply with the company’s IT Security policies and best practice
- Assist with security incident management and response activities
- Support the IT team to provide and knowledge and deployment/adoption processes to align with best practices
- Provide analysis of information security risk and issues of non-compliance
- Configuration and maintenance of Microsoft 365 security solutions including Azure Information Protection, Data Loss Protection, Rights Management and Cloud App Security Broker, ensuring alignment to both business requirements and security best practices
- Implementation of an automatic information classification process, that will tag documents with the correct classification, based on content, either at creation or retrospectively
- Creation and maintenance of an Information Asset Register
- Creation and implementation of Data Loss Prevention rules that protect information from being used inappropriately
- Develop technical guidance for Microsoft Cloud Security solutions within Turner & Townsend, for example, OneDrive, Teams, OneNote, Outlook etc.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.