An opportunity has become available for a Test Development Engineer to join a growing battery management company based in Edinburgh.
As a Test Development Engineer you will have a number of responsibilities that include;
- Design and develop test plans
- Implement systems
- Provide customer support on systems
- PCB design and development
- Test development in PythonTo be considered for the Test Development Engineer vacancy you must have:
- Test development with Python
- Experience with PCB design
- Good knowledge of lab test and measurement equipment
- Good knowledge of electronics systems/ systems integrationAny experience with RF, battery or automotive technology is highly advantageous.
If you have interest in applying to the Test Development Engineer vacancy or would like further information, please contact Roberta Wright.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.