An opportunity has become available for a Validation Engineer to join a semiconductor company in the Edinburgh area.
As a Validation Engineer you will have a number of responsibilities that include;
- Creation of evaluation plans
- Test-Bench development
- Post-silicon validation
- PCB debugTo be considered for the Validation Engineer vacancy you must have:
- Prior experience in a related position/ field
- Post silicon validation experience
- Knowledge of Python or LabVIEW
- A strong understanding of PCB and IC debug
- Experience with tools such as Altium for PCB design.Any experience with sensors or optics is highly advantageous.
If you have interest in applying to the Validation Engineer vacancy or would like further information, please contact Roberta Wright.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.