This is a compelling new opportunity for a Senior Analog IC Design Engineer to join a solid and growing Semiconductor company based in Edinburgh working on low-power, high-performance Analog/ Mixed Signal IC Designs in advanced CMOS processes for consumer applications. It represents a great opportunity to work in an environment focused on innovation where you will be inspired by the best in their field and have the chance to work on cutting-edge projects.
- Development of advanced solutions for complex Mixed Signal products from concept, architecture, design through to production
- Modeling of solutions using tools such as Matlab, Simulink, and Spectre AMS Designer
- Transistor level implementation of the design
- Overseeing layout implementation and performing post layout simulations and optimisation
- Hands on lab checkout, silicon learning, and debug
- Supporting post-silicon activities including product validation, characterisation, and production testExperience is desired in; ADC and DAC design, low-power/ high-performance analog circuits (voltage/ current references, oscillators, PLLs, FLLs), experience in system and behavioral modelling and of scripting languages such Tcl, Perl, Python. An understanding, appreciation for audio and/ or power management engineering is highly desired.
Masters or PhD qualified in Electronic Engineering or Microelectronics, you will have relevant experience in Analog/ Mixed signal CMOS circuit design along with a good knowledge of Analog IC Design fundamentals on sub-micron CMOS processes and the design and layout of high precision, low power circuits.
Excellent communication skills are required with the ability to work well in a team and thrive in a dynamic environment. You will be organised, thorough and detailed with a high level of self-motivation, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Excellent benefits are on offer plus the chance to join a well-established team with strong retention rates, working on advanced technology in one of the main semiconductor hubs of the UK. Visa sponsorship is available for the right candidate and hybrid working is also available following 2+ day in-office work schedule.
Contact Leon Morrison today to apply and find out more.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.