Electrical Supervisor (Construction)
+ Overtime 1.5x (15 - 20 hrs per week) + Car + Bonus
Home Based: Commutable to office Locations
Manchester, Central Belt (Glasgow/ Edinburgh Stirling), Inverness
An excellent opportunity as an Electrical Supervisor running Electrical Installation teams on wind turbine construction sits across the UK & Ireland, with on the job OEM training, and technical progression opportunities available.
Do you have industrial Electrical Install / Commissioning experience? Are you an Electrically qualified Engineer? Are you Looking to join a Top 3, Global Leader in the Wind Turbines Sector?
On offer is an Electrical Supervisor position where you will be responsible for onsite installations, commissioning and de-snagging works up to customer hand over. You will work with a range of teams and contractors on site for wind turbine construction ensuring work completed is to standard and within a time efficient manner.
This is a position that operates across multiple wind farms within the UK and Ireland where you will work on a 3 on, 1 off rotation, discuss the working rotation with recruiter for further info. Full travel and stay away is paid for.
This position would suit an electrically qualified engineer who ideally has experience with the wind turbine sector and is now looking for their next step, to technically develop further and to progress a career with an expanding Global Top 3 Wind Turbine Company.
· To provide dedicated electrical / technical expertise during the installation & finishing phase of WTG commissioning. Inspect, control and supervision.
· Resolve quality deviations, de- snag, rectify ready for hand over to customer
· Ensure all installations are compliant to HSE regulations
· Support Site manager during commissioning phases as per necessary
· 3 weeks on, 1 week off rotation
· Dedicated training, technical development and progression opportunities
· Qualified Electrical Engineer
· Supervisor Experience
· Fit to work at Heights, and pass a Chester step test medical
· Flexible to travel requirements
· Full UK Driving licence
BBBH(phone number removed)
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ed Douglass at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.